Some of our FAQ are as follows :
Resume preparation is very important as it is first contact of candidate for prospective employer/recruitment consultant and helps them access candidate's interest, experience, qualifications and skill sets, thus making the initial picture in the mind of the interviewer.
Some of the tips for building resume are as follows :
- Include a covering letter with application with information on Personal Details, Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Marital Status, Gender, Address, Contact information
- In personal details, list in chronological order the name and location of educational institution and dates of attendance, qualifications and grades that need to be listed accordingly
- For professional qualification, include in chronological order the name of the issuing body and/or institution with dates of qualification
- Include short and concise list of IT skill sets including understanding of IT packages and programs
- In employment history, include brief description of job responsibilities, positioning within business structure and reporting lines with management role handled
- Use consistent font style, text size with headings and titles in bold or underlined
- Check for spelling mistakes and grammatical errors
- The display of information should be concise and efficient
- Focus more on your most recent experience
Interviews form an important part of emerging successful in a planned job search. The interviews serves as the only opportunity to express yourself in-front of the prospective employer.
Some tips for interview preparation include :
- Take time out for getting prepared
- Dress smartly as first impressions last
- Do homework on company and understand its products and services
- Bring together relevant personal documentation files arranged in a systematic way in folder
- Prepare highlights and achievements in your career
- Arrive on time
- Know the interviewer's correct title with pronunciation
- Maintain eye contact with soft smile and firm handshake
- Let interviewer take control of flow but ensure you need to display honesty, enthusiasm and warmth
- During interview, you will be assessed on strengths and weaknesses where personal characteristics will be probed like attitude, aptitude, stability, motivation
- When dealing with panel interview, maintain eye contact with all
- If interviewer offers position, be prepared to accept it there and then and if you wish for some time to think, be tactful and courteous in telling about the same
- Leave interviewer with good final impression
Questions to Expect
Before attending interview, think of questions you might be asked and prepare well. But be honest in your approach and in answering and do not lie. Prior preparation significantly helps in reducing stress as well as enables one to feel confident in answers.
Some of the expected questions include :
- What kind of role are you seeking?
- Why are you looking to leave your current role?
- Why did you choose this particular career path/field?
- What interests you about our products/service?
- Why would you like to work for this organization?
- What do you want to be doing in your career in five years from now?
- Which role did you enjoy the most and why?
- When was your last salary review?